of Hohnke & Scherg GmbH
Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB)
Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://www.evertree.de.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of a contract, the contract comes with
Hohnke & Scherg GmbH
Andreas Hohnke & Christian Scherg
Register number 66992
Register court HRB
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply:
The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
- Selection of the desired goods
- Put your selection in the shopping cart
- Checking the information in the shopping cart
- Press the button"Checkout"
- Entering the buyer details (address, payment information, delivery address, etc.)
- Re-examination or correction of the respective entered data
- Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button"Buy now"
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's information is recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the"Back"button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details Cancel the order process by closing the internet browser.
We confirm the receipt of the order immediately after the purchase by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation").
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop:We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://www.evertree.de/allgemeine-geschaeftsbedingungen.
Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying for the goods using PayPal or Amazon Pay.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately.
The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the conclusion of the contract.
If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by mail.
Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Hohnke & Scherg GmbH
Andreas Hohnke & Christian Scherg
Fax:+49 (0) 211 569264 -36
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract.
For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. We bear the costs of returning the goods.
In the event that you want to cancel your contract, you can print out the following form, fill it out and send it to us directly.
Sample withdrawal form
End of revocation
Please direct questions about our general terms and conditions to:firstname.lastname@example.org .